Thursday, August 25, 2005

apartments!

The apartment hunt is underway and pretty stressful! We have to call all these italians and arrange meetings to see the apartments and by sept. 3 we have to have a new place to live. I saw my first one yesterday and I was soooo nervous! And so, of course, I blanked on all the phrases or words I needed! Ah well. We've haven't been able to fit in a lot of rec. time cause we have meetings several times a day at really random times, so its hard to get away and do things. Things like shopping! Which I need to do because I need to start looking like an italian (ya right!):-) The styles are pretty amusing sometimes...guys, I hate to say it but the semi-mullet is making a comeback! The only complaint I have so far it that some of the italians, when we ask them something or talk to them will just respond in english. It gets frustrating after awhile cause we don't get to practice! ah well, it's still beautiful here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home